Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Awesome App: DailyRoads Voyager

I like to record video if the road ahead of me while driving. This is to protect me in case of an accident or any incident. I used to put my phone into the dock and have Locale auto open the video camera. Then I'd have to manually press record, then manually stop recording. Then delete uneventful footage (almost every video).

Now comes DailyRoads.

This automates the entire process. Set Video and/or photo recording, set how long to record, let it record in the background, let it auto record as soon as you dock, shut off when you take off the dock. There are numerous settings. It will also overlay the speed from gps (which is not 100% accurate), the gps location, and the time.

Check it out: DailyRoads Voyager











No comments:

Post a Comment