Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Froyo 2.2 Coming Friday?

Droid-Life.com reporting that 2.2 will be arriving for Droid Inc, DX, and Droid 1 on Friday...
http://www.droid-life.com/2010/07/26/rumor-android-2-2-hitting-droid1-incredible-and-droid-x-next-friday/


UPDATE 1:

Well FROYO came. I'm pretty impressed. There are a ton of cool things that all the big boy blogs mention. One thing I haven't seen int he write ups: "User Dictionary" for auto correct. MUCH easier to edit these. 

One thing I am not fond of: Auto rotate in all 4 directions. I mean its cool, but there should be a setting to disable it. For example, if I'm in bed and I am viewing the screen on a slight angle and it rotates, it screws everything off. I would even like a widget that would switch it on/off....

No comments:

Post a Comment